How Many Porta Potties Do You Need?
Whether you’re planning a special event or preparing a worksite for a large construction project, it’s important to make sure you have accessible restroom facilities for everyone. However, it’s not always easy to determine how many porta potties you need for your event or site in Chattanooga, TN. Thankfully, there are some key tips and tricks that can make it much easier to estimate your porta potty needs.
Questions to ask when deciding how many porta potties to rent
If you’re wondering how many porta potties you need for your Chattanooga, TN event or worksite, here are some key questions to ask:
- How many people will be there? One of the most important questions to ask when deciding how many porta potties you need is how many people will be there. If you need porta potties for a worksite, the general rule of thumb is that there should be at least one porta potty for every 10 workers in a 40-hour work week. At events lasting more than four hours, make sure to provide at least one portable restroom for every 50 people in attendance.
- Are there additional facilities available onsite? Sometimes, porta potties are used to supplement other restroom facilities. If there are bathrooms at the event or worksite, it’s not necessary to rent as many porta potties. Make sure to factor in existing bathroom facilities when deciding how many portable restrooms in Chattanooga, TN to rent.
- Is this an event where alcohol will be served? If you’re planning on serving alcohol at your event, it’s smart to rent additional restrooms. When alcohol is served, there is usually greater demand for bathroom facilities. Typically, event organizers should plan on renting 10 to 20 percent more porta potties if alcohol will be served.
- Is ADA compliance necessary? If you’re planning any kind of event, chances are you will be required to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Any event should have at least one handicap-accessible restroom. For larger events, there should be one handicap-accessible restroom for every 20 porta potties onsite.
- What kind of porta potties are you renting? Many event organizers opt for luxury trailers instead of traditional porta potties. When determining how many porta potties you need in Chattanooga, TN, keep in mind that you won’t need as many facilities if you have portable trailers with multiple stalls for both men and women. The best way to determine how many trailers are necessary for your event is to contact a rental provider for a consultation and recommendation based on your needs.
Schedule porta potty rentals
If you are still wondering how many portable restrooms you need for your event or worksite in Chattanooga, TN, Pit Stop Portables is here to provide you with expert recommendations to meet your specific needs. We’ve been providing quality portable toilet options to our customers for decades, and we continue to develop a reputation for the quality of our rental options and the satisfaction of our customers. Find out more about our rental options by giving us a call today.
Categorised in: porta potty