Do You Need a Permit for a Porta Potty?
Renting porta potties is a must when you’re hosting an outdoor event. Unless there are permanent facilities nearby, your guests will be stuck in a bad situation when they need to use the restroom. But do hosts need to obtain a porta potty permit in Chattanooga, TN? Fortunately, the answer is no.
Even though permits are often required to rent a public outdoor space, you won’t need a permit or license to set up portable toilets. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about renting your portable toilets.
Other things to consider before your event
Even though you don’t need a portable toilet license in Chattanooga, TN, you still need to put some thought into the rental process. These are a few things to think about regarding your porta potties:
- Number of units: The first thing to consider is the number of porta potties on-site. We recommend having one portable toilet per 50 people at your event. This will keep lines short and help ensure the units are clean throughout the event.
- ADA-accessible units: There is no regulation about renting ADA-accessible porta potties for private functions. However, you will need to have a few of these units on-site if you’re hosting a concert, festival or similar event that’s open to the public.
- Luxury options: Guests at your outdoor function might not be satisfied with those traditional portable toilets. Help ensure they have the best experience by upgrading to luxury units. With a sparkling-clean interior and handwashing stations, upscale porta potties are nicer than some permanent bathrooms!
- Rental company: Finally, consider who you’re renting your portable toilets from. Be sure to choose a reputable company that can answer all of your questions about obtaining a portable toilet license in Chattanooga, TN. Additionally, their prices should be fair, and they should ensure prompt delivery.
Be sure to rent your porta potties from us!
As mentioned above, it’s crucial that you choose a dependable porta potty rental company. Here are a few reasons to rent your units from Pit Stop Portables:
- Luxury and ADA units available: In addition to our selection of standard portable toilets, we also rent out the ADA-accessible and luxury units we discussed above, so we’re truly your one-stop shop for all of your porta potty needs. Better still, our prices are some of the most competitive in town—you won’t have to worry about overpaying for luxury rentals.
- Helpful staff members: With over 55 years of experience, you can trust that we know a thing or two about porta potty rentals. We’re available to answer all of your questions and help you choose the perfect units for your event.
Whether you need just a couple porta potties for a small wedding or a couple dozen units for a larger outdoor gathering, be sure to rent them from Pit Stop Portables. Remember, just because you don’t need a porta potty permit in Chattanooga, TN doesn’t mean you should rent them from just anyone. Reach out today to learn about your options!
Categorised in: porta potty